Thursday, July 26, 2007

Be love






(A friend, Stack, makes these funky patches I love to attach to my clothes.)





1.) We have to post these rules before we give you the facts.
2.) Players start with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
3.) People who are tagged write their own blog post about their eight things and include these rules.
4.) At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.


~Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged and they should read your blog.


~8 random things about me:



~I choreograph ballets in my head while listening to classical music on my way to work and jazz routines while listening to hip hop when i work out.


~I love jokes, especially clever ones.


~When I eat pita chips, I pick the chips one at a time that look most appealing to crunch on.

~I love to swim, maybe it's the Pisces in me.

~I am modest


~I love musicals and plays but when I see them at the theatre I feel I can barely keep my eyes open because i get so tired- so weird.


~I was a butterfly in the '96 opening ceremony of the Olympics.


~I'm fascinated by the stars



I am tagging Marlyn

4 comments:

Amanda said...

oh!! i am commenting on the hat b/f i even read the post
ant b heart.
i love you so much!!!!

Amanda said...

you forgot feet fear. <3

kelly barton art + design said...

fun list! a butterfly at the olympics, how cool was that.
and pita chips are my favorite.
i pick out certain ones too. and
i dip them in hummus....yum!

Jessica S. said...

fellow Pisces here...enjoying your blog