Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Headaches and Pizza

I have had the worst headaches this weekend - to the point all I can do is sleep. To look at the computer screen is painful- so I have not had much time here to write. I did find a funny photo and a great recipe to share.


I bought him a funny hat, found an apron in our condo at the beach and told him he must wear it to cook, and he is wearing a coolest dad t-shirt- it's cool he let's me play around with my humor.




If you have a grill- go right now and get all the ingredients to make this AMAZING pizza. I love pizza- and this is truly one of the best I have ever had. Of course, I love to grill- almost anything, so the idea of grilled pizza dough sent me dreamily to the store. By grilling, the dough forms a thin crispy layer over a soft, cheesy middle. I left the last bit of instructions off because mine was done enough by just cooking on the grill. I also made one big pie instead of four smaller ones and varied the vegetables from the ones listed:). The best part, though, was the basil/olive oil dipping sauce- a burst of fresh basil livens the flavors of the grilled meat and veggies. I also used chicken sausage instead of pork, both work wonderfully. Ingenuity meets pizza= me standing up eating this hot off the grill because it's so goood.








1 comment:

Amanda said...

headache and all you sound amazing. and i love that picture of J. so cute! i love that he does that for you too...because you have the best sense of humor and make my belly hurt w/ laughter sometimes.
i miss and love you.
and i want that pizza.
now.
xx.