Wednesday, May 2, 2007

Query



I saw this meme from this lovely and decided to do it myself.



Are your parents married or divorced? Married for 32 years



Do you believe in heaven? yes



Have you ever come close to dying? no



What jewellery do you wear 24/7 ? wedding rings with my Great grandfather's wedding band worn between my own.



Do you eat the stems of broccoli? yes, but i cut my husband's off for him- he's a floret kind of guy




Do you wear makeup?yes, i love eye shadow



Would you ever have plastic surgery? yes, breast reduction



What do you wear to bed? hubs t-shirts and shorts- not so sexy, but so comfortable



Have you ever done anything illegal? I'm sure :)



Can you roll your tongue?yes



Do you have a boyfriend or girlfriend? happily married



Do you believe in abortions?this is hard- rape, neglect, drugs- yes maybe. Should it be our decision even if those things are involved- I don't know - having a child, it's just too hard for me to answer because I would not now.



What is your hair colour?dark brown, reddish in the summer



Future child's name, boy and girl? Korlyn, for a girl...not sure for a second boy yet.



Do you smoke? no

If you could go anywhere in the world where would it be? Italy, Caribbean islands-any, South Africa, Brazil, California and Colorado.



Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? no



If you won the lottery, what would you do first?Pay everything off and give away a lot to family and friends.



Hamburger or hot dog? I love veggie burgers, but also like cheeseburgers on the grill, and a hot Italian sausage with all the fixings, ever so often.



If you could only eat one food for the rest of your life, what would it be? Bread, cheese (i know it asks for one, but i gotta have cheese with my bread:)



City, beach or country? Live in the country, vacation at the beach.



What was the last thing you touched? my face, I do that when thinking




When’s the last time you cried? couple of days ago



What colour are your pants? blue denim, jeans



Ever been involved with the police? yes, but with just a warning...shhhh



What’s your favourite shampoo/conditioner and soap? I just found the brand Sammy, but I usually switch every time I buy shampoo, however this shampoo lures me to smell my hair throughout the day , so I may stick with it.



Do you talk in your sleep? no

Ocean or pool? Ocean, i would love to live nearby



What’s your favourite song at the moment? Rachael Yamagata's Would You Please, The Killers' -Mr. Brightside, and Joss Stone's new cd



Have you ever had a cavity? yes




Window seat or aisle seats? Window



Do you feel that you’ve had a truly successful life?. Successful in some areas, just beginning in others



Do you twirl your spaghetti or cut it? twirl and cut



Are you self-conscious? yes

Have you ever ridden in an ambulance? no



Last gift you received? perfume from my husband



What occasion did you receive your gift? None really, he buys gifts for me and C when he's on business out of town.



Last thing you spent lots of money on? air conditioning- grrr



Where do you live? metro Atlanta, Georgia



Last wedding attended ? Friends my husband used to work with.



Favourite restaurant? I don't have just one, anything Mediterranean and a nice wine list.



What is your favourite kind of car? Mercedes



What’s your least favourite chore(s)? ironing



Favourite drink? hmmm, water w/lemon, orange juice, root beer and wine. hahaha-this list just got progressively worse. hahaha

4 comments:

Stacy said...

Your favorite drink list didn't get worse, it got better. Wine is the nectar of the gods, my dear. {wink}

Amanda said...

soon we'll be sleeping in sweet cheeks deary.
love you.
a

Corinne said...

Hey Cayden, thank you for zee comment on my blog, I am gladd I managed to make you laugh. =)

xxx

Amanda said...

please get to the posting b/f you go.
i am sad to see you leave.
and i will have to keep reading this meme if not.
xoxo
a